Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #1
KateRR
KateRR began at the beginning.

Device: Nook GlowLight
ISO PocketBook Color Lux

I am looking for a used PocketBook Color Lux for my 11 y/o to read graphic novels and comic books. If anyone has a lead, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA!
KateRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:23 AM   #2
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
You mean the old 8 inch model, right? I maybe could get my hands on one. But I live in Germany and shipping and import costs would be high.
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2020, 10:57 AM   #3
KateRR
KateRR began at the beginning.

Device: Nook GlowLight
Yes, the older one. I kind of expected it might need to come from abroad and know Euro mailing costs are higher than US.
I wouldn't need fast shipping and since it would be a used unit, I was hoping the declared value could be lower to help with import costs.
I am hoping to spend under US$100 including purchase. If that is not feasible, I am happy to wait for something closer to home and appreciate your reply.
KateRR is offline   Reply With Quote