Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old Today, 06:02 AM   #61
rowe
Connoisseur
rowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Hisense A5, Nova 2, Max 3, Dasung HD-F
I ordered mine on Wednesday (when they said they still had 2 in stock and it would be despatched the next day). Just had this mail...

'thank you for your order and patience again. Before we dispatch the ordered Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5 I would like to inform you that the only OS language available is Chinese. Do you still want the Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5, do you want to change devices or should we cancel your order and refund you?'

I've gone ahead, will no doubt have some fun trying to set it up

Last edited by rowe; Today at 06:04 AM.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #62
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Yes, @rowe, only set up that's tricky as long as Latin-Roman, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew and Arabic fonts work.
May need all the ebooks to have embedded fonts, or there might be a place to save extra system fonts?

It will interesting to read about your experience.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #63
positively4th
Enthusiast
positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.positively4th can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis, Xiaomi Inkpad X
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
I ordered mine on Wednesday (when they said they still had 2 in stock and it would be despatched the next day). Just had this mail...

'thank you for your order and patience again. Before we dispatch the ordered Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5 I would like to inform you that the only OS language available is Chinese. Do you still want the Xiaomi Moaan InkPalm 5, do you want to change devices or should we cancel your order and refund you?'

I've gone ahead, will no doubt have some fun trying to set it up
I got the same message and also went ahead with it. Here’s to hoping it all works out! I just want to get the US kindle app on it, couldn’t care less about the OS language.
positively4th is offline   Reply With Quote