Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
SrMoment
SrMoment began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Dumb Newbie

I was browsing the internet hoping to find someone who could tell me how to reverse my Kobo Arc camera so that it points out instead of at me! Dumb huh? I came across this website and it looked interesting so I joined.
.....so can anyone tell me how to reverse my camera? Apparently on the IPad, you can switch the view at the bottom, but I can't find it on the Arc.
By the way, I really do love my new Kobo ARC for it's versatily, size, and I think, it is very similar in format to the new Windows design.
....and I'm from Victoria, Canada home to the future BIG ONE (hopefully not soon!). Hello everyone.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This forum is a place where new members introduce themselves.

You need to look around our site and post questions in the other forums that are appropriate.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread