Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
dino_hsu_1019
dino_hsu_1019 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Recipe development: any user guide?

Please point me to the information, if there is Recipe development guideline, many Chinese characters are not displayed (empty boxes), I hope I can look into this issue if have the knowledge.
Moreover, in 0.8.15, I see in "schedule news download" there are 997 feeds there, but the classification is caotic, for example, Chinese and Traditional Chinese are confusing, not sure the classification is based on language or geography. In writen language form, yes you can say this is in Traditional Chinese (used in Taiwan and Hongkong) or Simplified Chinese (used in China, Malaysia, Signgaore, etc.). Another problem: the Apply Daily (蘋果日報) is a newspaper in Taiwan as well as in Hong Kong, but the version in Hong Kong is different from the one in Taiwan. The current Apply Daily is Hong Kong version, so I want to study how to create a recipe for Taiwan version. There are similar problems for English and possibly other languages as well.
Hopefully we can fully explore these issues and enjoy the contents, thanks.
dino_hsu_1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
drMerry
Addict
drMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-650
You can take a look over here:
Calibre Manual-recipe search
and after that, look in already written recipes included in your installation
drMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert