Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #32716
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Red's attempt to keep the win fails.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #32717
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I hope you feel better soon Pooh.

Is it the weather? Or the attempts on your life?

I'll take the win and keep it safe.
These dang weather fronts trigger my migraines ..... did I mention it's storming [again] .... Last night I was almost ready to yell "Kill me now - it would hurt less than this headache!" Then I rethought that statement ....

Anyways, I deserve a "get well" win!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #32718
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
These dang weather fronts trigger my migraines ..... did I mention it's storming [again] .... Last night I was almost ready to yell "Kill me now - it would hurt less than this headache!" Then I rethought that statement ....

Anyways, I deserve a "get well" win!
You deserve to be put out of your misery. Who wants the neck?
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #32719
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Cut the other hedge. Too tired to win.
Oh, I so need my hedges to be trimmed. It is always such a production to cover the rocks with a large sheet, trim the bushes, then pull the sheet out and dump it. I'm just tired thinking about having to do it next weekend. Want to come do mine?
Quote:
There is way too much niceness in this thread. What happened to all the threats and mayhem?

Where is Dylrob when we need them?
Wasn't he in the middle of a move to another state right now?

Enjoying my fresh coffee win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #32720
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
There is way too much niceness in this thread. What happened to all the threats and mayhem?

Where is Dylrob when we need them?
I think the reason that the thread has taken a less-violent turn is because some of us have realized that we can easily take the win at any time because we can't be stopped. Instead of violence, we've chosen the tactic of gentle persuasion to encourage others to let us keep the win.

But violence is not the only option. Deception, trickery, misleading, ingratiation, emotional appeals, and anthropomorphic transformations are each valid methods in our attempts to take the win. As is the use of horrible music videos like the one I once posted in an attempt to take the win, or the use of a certain extremely disliked typeface.

But the win is now in my compassionate care and I shall make sure that it has a good home. It's now in a place it can lead an enjoyable and happy life, safe from stress that it has faced. Wouldn't you like to leave it in such a happy place?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #32721
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
I win and on request I can add a little violence to this thread again
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #32722
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sheltering from senseless violence with the win!
Old 05-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #32723
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not senseless, decapitating and disemboweling a chicken improves the taste very much...

I win
Old 05-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #32724
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Intact chicken win!

*keep those implements to yourself!*
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #32725
troll05
Harmless idiot

I'd rather keep the win to myself
Old 05-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #32726
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Sorry - we're watching Jeopardy now.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #32727
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Sorry - we're watching Jeopardy now.
Yes you are in jeopardy.

Before dinner win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #32728
poohbear_nc
Now what?

After dinner win here .... which didn't include me!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #32729
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm sure someone's dinner will include you.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #32730
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Nope! Definitely non-dinner material here! And the win agrees!

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!