Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
Felix Ding
Felix Ding began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Question My thread has been deleted? For no reason?

I posted a topic to introduce my hobby project that aims to help ebook collectors yesterday, and now it's gone! I can find it nowhere, what happened?

I spent 10 minutes carefully writing the topic, politely inviting people to join for beta testing. What's wrong with that?

And there is no notification or private message for any explanation, the topic just disappeared, mysteriously.
Felix Ding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hang on and I'll get back to you on this.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Is this it? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=183040
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
DaleDe, I am quite sure that Felix Ding has not already received moderator rights to read your link. All of us without these rights can't open it.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I'm pretty sure that's it. Title: Anyone wants to join our beta testing at catalog.im? A new cloud ebooks library!
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Ding View Post
I posted a topic to introduce my hobby project that aims to help ebook collectors yesterday, and now it's gone! I can find it nowhere, what happened?

I spent 10 minutes carefully writing the topic, politely inviting people to join for beta testing. What's wrong with that?

And there is no notification or private message for any explanation, the topic just disappeared, mysteriously.
Hello again, Mr. Ding.

Have you checked your inbox? I sent you a PM about this Friday.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
Felix Ding
Felix Ding began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hi, I have just sent you a reply.
Felix Ding is offline   Reply With Quote