Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #76
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
"can you please me" was NOT what I intended to write.
AH-HA! I've got you now, CWN!! Freudian slip? or something more sin-ister....
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #77
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
@Pooh - were you the one who actually moved the thread? Because if not, I don't think you're supposed to collect the LOA membership dues. It's in the rulebook. (You could check for yourself, but Shel is still sitting on the nearest copy.)
All right then .... you try to be nice .... you try to be friendly .... you try to welcome new neighbors .... and what do you get?

You want to play by the rules, eh?

You want to throw the rule book at me? With Shel sitting on it?

OK

.... taking the gloves off now ....

Pay up immediately [cash only] or else I'll move your cute little thread to another forum .... WITHOUT leaving a re-direct link!!
Muauauauauauauauauhahahahaha!

And I can keep moving it! I have the power!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #78
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Pooh Almighty!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #79
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
AH-HA! I've got you now, CWN!! Freudian slip? or something more sin-ister....
We are NOT going to go there.

Quote:
All right then .... you try to be nice .... you try to be friendly .... you try to welcome new neighbors .... and what do you get?

OK

Pay up immediately [cash only] or else I'll move your cute little thread to another forum .... WITHOUT leaving a re-direct link!!

*hangs head* Okay Pooh, you win. I'm pretty sure Shel would send Adrian after me if I tried to throw the rulebook at you while she's sitting on it.

Quote:
Pooh Almighty!
Just want to clarify, I'm NOT laughing at Pooh. Nuh uh, no way. I repeat. I am NOT laughing at Pooh's expense. Just so we're clear.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #80
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

Quote:
Just want to clarify, I'm NOT laughing at Pooh. Nuh uh, no way. I repeat. I am NOT laughing at Pooh's expense. Just so we're clear.
Uhhhh.....is there something I should know about Birdzil...I mean Poohbear_nc?
Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #81
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:

OK

Cute little thread? I'm shocked, hold up I thought this thread was not only educational but a giant pool of information for the masses......I hate it when I am wrong.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #82
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Uhhhh.....is there something I should know about Birdzil...I mean Poohbear_nc?

Does this clarify things?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #83
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Me?? Oh wait, yeah, it was my idea (details in my brilliant multi-quoting below). But it wasn't about you. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.

Technically, I suggested it to JBJ because I figured it was only a matter of time before we were kicked out of General Discussions anyway, and it always looks better when it's OUR idea.
My suggestion also contained an unfortunate typo.
I (graciously) sit corrected.

Quote:
Scurrilous? Who you calling scurrilous? I've had my shots!

We mods need those membership dues! We don't get paid! And we have to provide our own green hats & green ink.
[OK - you can't see my green hat right now because it got cooked in this heat wave we're having.]

Chicken? Who you calling chicken? Oh ..... wait a minute
[runs off and looks into mirror]
Never mind.
1. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

2. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Quote:
We are NOT going to go there.

*hangs head* Okay Pooh, you win. I'm pretty sure Shel would send Adrian after me if I tried to throw the rulebook at you while she's sitting on it.

Weeeellll... technically, Adrian only goes after who Adrian wants to go after, and usually even then only at Marc's gentle (or not so gentle) suggestion and a LOT of bribery (and possibly some skillful trickery). However, I *do* have a couple of favors I could call in, and you're right...having a book thrown at someone else while I'm sitting on it *could* be cause for calling in those favors... .
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #84
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Does this clarify things?
From my perspective, it was more like the attached pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Big-Chicken--29515.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	72644  
Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #85
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

[QUOTE=phenomshel;1601485]

1. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

[QUOTE]

Is this a "Pricess Bride" reference? If so, who in the Llounge qualifies as an ROUS? ......I'm just trying to learn all of the players here!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #86
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Everything in life, for all time, is a Princess Bride reference. Trust me on this.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #87
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

Quote:
Everything in life, for all time, is a Princess Bride reference. Trust me on this.
Inconceivable!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #88
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Inconceivable!!!!
Woah. Your avatar changed. I was momentarily confused. (Happens to me frequently.)
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #89
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

Quote:
Woah. Your avatar changed. I was momentarily confused. (Happens to me frequently.)
My golden has been particularly insistent this morning....and well, the Shark's season is over.... and did I say my golden has been insistent this morning?!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #90
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
My golden has been particularly insistent this morning....and well, the Shark's season is over.... and did I say my golden has been insistent this morning?!
LOL I can relate, although my dog is being surprisingly quiet so far today. I can probably expect a major 'Play with me now!!!" fit later to make up for it, though.