Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
barneco
barneco began at the beginning.

Device: k3
FS - Oberon Dragonfly Pond in taupe for K2

Hi all,

This is my wife's cover that has lived primarily on the nightstand since she's had it. This cover is Oberon's taupe dragonfly pond model, with velcro attachments. I would rate this case at excellent+ as you can see by the photos below. It comes with everything Oberon sent me, including leather case itself, dragonfly charm, extra closing bungee, and all oberon literature. This was a custom combination of color/design, and is no longer available. This was almost a dealbreaker for her upgrading to her new K3, she loved it so much.

I'm asking $50 shipped USPS Priority to CONUS and paypal'd (I cover all fees and shipping costs).

I'm still a relatively new member, but have positive feedback from selling my last cover(nook) a few months ago(sale thread at mobileread). I use this username at ebay as well where I have %100 positive feedback.

Email or PM with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-26-2011 at 12:16 PM.
barneco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
But it's not green??
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barneco View Post
This was a custom combination of color/design, and is no longer available. This was almost a dealbreaker for her upgrading to her new K3, she loved it so much.
It is available in fern green for the Kindle 3, though they don't seem to be doing velcro anymore. So if she really wants another fern dragonfly cover, it is a possibility.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Never mind.. misread previous post.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
barneco

Wow, thanks for catching that. Obviously this cover is not green. The color is taupe. My mistake! Ill update the OP. Darn colorblindness!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #7
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
If you're going to sell it you should call Oberon and ask them to send you replacement Velcro so the new owner will be able to Velcro their K2. They use an industrial grade Velcro that I'm not sure is easily available.

I called and got a replacement for my Velcro for my PRS-650 because my original one quickly developed a screen flaw and had to be exchanged on warranty. They sent me 2 sets of replacement strips free of charge. I don't know if they'd send it to someone who wasn't the original purchaser.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The color has been updated, in the Title, to reflect what the OP wished changed.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #9
barneco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
If you're going to sell it you should call Oberon and ask them to send you replacement Velcro so the new owner will be able to Velcro their K2. They use an industrial grade Velcro that I'm not sure is easily available.

I called and got a replacement for my Velcro for my PRS-650 because my original one quickly developed a screen flaw and had to be exchanged on warranty. They sent me 2 sets of replacement strips free of charge. I don't know if they'd send it to someone who wasn't the original purchaser.

-Marcy

Thank you for the feedback. FYI my local home depot sells the heavy-duty, sticky-back Velcro. The "industrial strength" actually has rigid, plastic loops and larger hooks, neither of which is compatible with the Velcro of the Oberon. The heavy-duty flavor works great.

Tags
oberon dragonfly k2 fern