Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Atomic Scribbler is Pretty Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Have you looked at Atomic Scribbler? I haven't tried it but it seems popular over on the Nanowrimo forum. My initial thoughts on looking at their website is that it seems to be a free alternative to Scrivener.
In terms of functionality combined with simplicity, it pretty much IS Quoll Writer, but with Scenes added, and a prettier, much more usable, UI. The only negative is the developers say not to store your projects in 'The cloud', just the back ups.

I like it very much, but I've got to say Liquid Story Binder has been a HUGE help in assisting me in planning and management of the story itself.

Thanks to all who have made suggestions. But I think I'm done looking around, this is taking WAY too much of my time, I've been lucky to get in 800 words a day in on my story. Time to "Spit, or cut grass", I think.

For the time being, I'm going to continue with Liquid Story Binder. If it does the job I need doing, and runs just fine on my Win10/OneDrive set up. Should I really CARE if it is kinda old and suffers from benign neglect from the developer? WriteWay is every bit as old, and is every bit as neglected, and I haven't seen any advice out on the web to not use it!

If I run into problems, I know I can export my stuff to QW or AS, since I've done it successfully just today. But I think I'm done looking around. Again Thanks!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote