Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 06:49 AM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:53 AM   #62
paulbloggs
paulbloggs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
David

All sorted - thank you for your help.

Regards
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
paulbloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2017, 06:12 AM   #63
knorrre
knorrre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Hi there,

I also need an image for the Kobo N905B. Could somebody send me this?

Thanks and regards
knorrre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:34 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent in response to another post.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:09 PM   #65
gaconvn
gaconvn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi, could you send me the image of Kobo B905B? Thank you!
gaconvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2018, 12:13 AM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And anyone seeing this, please use make requests in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211265.

Last edited by davidfor; 12-27-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:33 PM   #67
wunasty
wunasty began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO touch
Kobo Touch

May have an image for N905B KOBO Touch?
wunasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:13 AM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:08 PM   #69
AgentJaded
AgentJaded began at the beginning.

Device: N905B
N905B image please
AgentJaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:46 PM   #70
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:22 AM   #71
TheScef
TheScef began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Looking for the IMG firmware file for the Kobo Touch N905C

My USB and wifi do not work so i cannot activate my Kobo Touch anymore after a factory reset.

Will a new IMG firmware file let me use the ereader again?

Can someone please send me the IMG file?

Thanks in advance!
TheScef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:59 PM   #72
monchy
monchy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n905c
in need of an image

I hacked my kobo some time ago to run debian, it was just for shits and giggles but now that I'm getting back into reading I'd like to restore my n905c to it's full working order with disk image and all
any help would be hot <3
monchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #73
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:21 PM   #74
zdravcha
zdravcha began at the beginning.

Device: none
N905C

Hi guys,

Pls help,

I also have a bricked KOBO. I make mistake and delete file on SD card

MODEL: N905C

If anybody could point me to a working image of the SD...

Thanks in advance!!!
zdravcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 01:24 PM   #75
zdravcha
zdravcha began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I'm also interested in a Touch N905C image. Could you send it to me?
zdravcha is offline   Reply With Quote