Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Database File Hints at Title and Author Tagging

I've been digging through the SQLite database, it and appears they're planning support for Author and Title tagging in the contentlister. This should allow you to have more detailed information about files. I've also seen what appears to be a field for a thumbnail or cover.

Hopefully they implement this soon. I miss this functionality of the iLiad.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
pthwaite
Fanatic
pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000S Sony PRS505 iPad iPhone
Yes, that is one of the big surprises. I was rather hoping of a more iliad like experience.
pthwaite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
cjp
Zealot
cjp began at the beginning.

Device: HP Slate 500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3G+Wi-Fi, Droid
I would be very pleased with this endeavor. I have hundreds and hundreds of PDF articles. Although I have them arranged in separate folders (set up on the SD card while in my PC), this would be a terrific time saver.
cjp is offline   Reply With Quote