Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-26-2015, 04:25 AM   #1
Oddball1968
Oddball1968 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Kobo mini problems

Recently managed to break my kobo mini. The micro sd card is corrupted so I need a disc image to rewrite either to the old card or another one. Could anyone help please.
Oddball1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:47 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2016, 02:42 AM   #3
arobatik
arobatik began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hello. can you repair your Kobo mini?
need help with my kobo mini with corrupted micro sd card.
please help!
arobatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:34 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:30 PM   #5
lucabrink
lucabrink began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Disk Image PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Davidfor, this is perhaps a long shot, but I'm hoping you might still be active/see this and could PM me a disk image as well? I've got a bricked kobo mini that I'm hoping I can get working soon

Thanks!
lucabrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2017, 06:07 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.