Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM   #166
Wearever
Evangelist
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Kindle HDX 7, 8.9, Kindle PW3, Ipad mini 2. Air.
Just added another historical fiction for my March challenge. On a recommendation by MickiTee to try Rosemary Sutcliff for another Robin Hood read. I also found this book , Sword at Sunset, by this author. I loved it ! It's about the Legend of King Arthur, renamed Artos The Bear, but it's much more about ancient Britain and the time when the Romans had left Britain 100 yrs before. All the romance of Camelot was left out and all the names were changed but I could still recognize who they were according to the legend. A much more realistic for the times story, but all the charm and worldly magic remain. Looking forward to other books Sutcliff has written.

Last edited by Wearever; Yesterday at 11:04 AM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote