Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
feelfine
feelfine began at the beginning.

Device: iliad book edition
Big screen, pdf, magazines ... which one

I am a proud owner of irex iliad and as for now I am really satisfied with it. But as I plan to start my academic career again I am considering buying something with bigger screen. I live in Germany and I was almost sure I would get Irex Digital Reader but then I tried in many shops and it seems to be out of stock everywhere Then I start to read some threads and heard about some new ereaders that should be available soon. Such as QUE. What should I do ?
I need ereader that is big , easy for eyes, good for technical documentation and has good offers for newspapers (Irex DR has those hundreds of newspapers abos). I would love to read some german, english and polish newspapers on it. I am not sure how long would I have to wait for QUE. On the other hand Irex DR is not available as well. Has anybody any clue why can't I buy it ? I just wonder if I would wait next year or two till I find out there is some new technology upcoming and still not buy anything ....
Or is there any alternative for Irex DR or QUE ?
feelfine is offline   Reply With Quote