Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Vote for a Sony Reader forum at SXSW Conference

This is a bit unusual, but there is a conference coming up in Austin hosted by SXSW. A technical writer from Texas, Robert Nagle, has proposed the inclusion of "a panel on ebook technologies [called] 'Designing for the Sony Reader and other E-ink Technologies.'"

He is asking that you go to the SXSW site to vote for the Sony Reader/E-ink panel.

I can't say that I know much about the conference, but I do like the idea of the Sony Reader and e-ink getting some more publicity, so how about joining in the vote to show an interest in the topic? I've put in my vote, and I did have to give up my name and email address, but nothing intrusive.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:39 PM   #2
branko
Connoisseur
branko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enough

Device: Palm Zire
I don't know if this is of interest, but Robert Nagle is also a Teleread contributor.

Last edited by branko; 09-19-2006 at 07:20 PM.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Ah.... I knew his name was familiar. Must have been a momentary lapse of sanity that left me unable to connect the dots. Thanks!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote