Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-02-2005, 07:06 AM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Star Wars Episode III - The Final Chapter eBook

Now available for free download is The Making of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith -- The Final Chapter by J.W. Rinzler, published by Del Rey Books.

This eBook is literally the epilogue of the physical publication, The Making of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith by J.W. Rinzler. Publishing lead-times meant that some of the late-breaking developments of the production of Episode III couldn't make their way into the physical book, making the eBook format perfect for the The Final Chapter.

Click here for download (2.3MB, PDF).

Of course as a Star Wars fan, you should buy the full book. Amazon has it currently on sale!
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 09:44 AM   #2
DiscoLeia
DiscoLeia began at the beginning.

Thanks

I'm on a mission to read just about every Star Wars book printed. I really hope this ebook craze kicks in and they find profit in having SW books stored in their online libraries. I have found a couple here and there.

If anyone knows of a ebook site that carries various SW books... please let me know.
DiscoLeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert