Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #1
Rob H.
Rob H. began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Monster Resembled a Pineapple

Readers who enjoy horror and/or humor should check out The Monster Resembled a Pineapple: Tales of Weird Childhood Fear by Rob Herzog.

It is a memoir of absurd childhood fears, both creepy and funny.

Anyone who freaked out about boogeymen as a kid will be able to relate to the accounts presented in this short book. Overall, it's lots of fun.

It's free for KDP Select readers and can be purchased in various formats on Amazon starting at $2.99.

If the links I included below do not take you to the right place, then simply search for the title on Amazon.

Thank you for your consideration.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1uqeWgeHjL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Resem...ed+a+pineapple
Rob H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Second link worked great.
Though if I might give you a little tip. Always make it easy for someone to find your product.
I did do a search for that title. You are one of the lucky ones as no one else has a title even close to it.
Trust me when I say people are not going to search for an unknown author.

For anyone interested, the book is about 50 pages long.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 07-25-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #3
Rob H.

I appreciate the advice.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:53 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I love the cover. Perfect for the title.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:49 AM   #5
Rob H.

Free for all.

The Monster Resembled a Pineapple: Tales of Weird Childhood Fear is free for the next five days. I suggest reading it after watching IT at the movie theaters.https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Resem...pineapple+book