Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
Robert1325
Enthusiast
Robert1325 began at the beginning.

Device: Paper, Cybook g3
Lit to html(+jpg) -cybook doesn't show the pictures

Hi,

I want to read the book Stephen Hawking - A Brief History of Time. This book contains several pictures. I want this book on my cybook gen3 but it's in LIT format. When converting using the Converlit program or the ABC amber Lit converter I get the html file and some Jpg files. My cybook reader shows the text allright but no pictures.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks!
Robert1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Are you trying to read the HTML? If so, I would recommend making an ebook with Mobipocket Creator.

If you have Mobi creator, then find the OPF file created by ConvertLIT. That's the file you need to recreate the ebook. Right click on it, and select open with Mobi creator.

If you've already tried this, then I don't know why it didn't come through.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I suggest using the command line program mobigen.exe on the .opf file you get after exploding the LIT file (e.g. with ConvertLIT). It is a free download from the Mobipocket Developer Center. The typical command would be
Code:
mobigen.exe file.opf -c1 -s0 -jpeg
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
Robert1325
Enthusiast
Robert1325 began at the beginning.

Device: Paper, Cybook g3
Thank you ,thank yoU!!! I wasn't aware of the existence of Mobicreator..
Robert1325 is offline   Reply With Quote