Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 05:59 AM   #1
Phat2517
Phat2517 began at the beginning.

Device: boox max2
Which app is best for annotate PDF in Boox max2

Hello
I've just got Boox Max2 today. I use it for reading paper and text book. I found that default program can take note (scrib) but it cannot use more than one color. I need color selection because I plan to export it and print in real paper.
I try some program, writing on pdf in third party program is not smooth.
Anyone recommend?
Phat
Phat2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:18 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi,
welcome aboard!
The different color selection for native scribble feature is hard to implement. You can set line color for export, but it will be valid for entire document.
Our team is currently working on optimization of stylus behavior in third party apps. So it should be likely that stylus could work with similar performance like in native apps in other apps like One Note etc.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #3
Phat2517
Phat2517 began at the beginning.

Device: boox max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Our team is currently working on optimization of stylus behavior in third party apps. So it should be likely that stylus could work with similar performance like in native apps in other apps like One Note etc.
Also palm rejection when use stylus too, other third party do not support it.
Phat2517 is offline   Reply With Quote