Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #91
nook_nerd
Connoisseur
nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo_Aura_H2O, Kobo_Aura_One
Tshering,

Just installed test 3, and tested. Nickel, KOReader, and CoolReader all
launched with proper orientation, and return with correct orientation back to KSM Home
screen.

Thank you!
nook_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2018, 10:42 AM   #92
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
boriar and nook_nerd,

thank you for repeated testing. I will give it some days and will then apply the changes to the main package. Maybe until then the rotation test package has been tried on some other models. For I would like to know for sure that the update will not worsen some things for any models.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:20 PM   #93
Markismus
Evangelist
Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!Markismus has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Cracked KoboAuraHD, Cracked KoboAura, KoboAuraH2O, KoboGlo
Nice! I didn't realize that KSM 9 was there. Never had a rotation problem with KSM8. Will try to get to testing tomorrow or Friday on my H2O 1st gen. Are tests on Glo 1st gen also needed?

EDIT: Didn't notice last night that this thread is already 7 pages on its way. Is further testing still needed?

Last edited by Markismus; 02-01-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:12 PM   #94
taos
Enthusiast
taos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-bookstaos has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Maybe until then the rotation test package has been tried on some other models. For I would like to know for sure that the update will not worsen some things for any models.
Seems to work fine on a Glo HD.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:40 AM   #95
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Nice! I didn't realize that KSM 9 was there. Never had a rotation problem with KSM8. Will try to get to testing tomorrow or Friday on my H2O 1st gen. Are tests on Glo 1st gen also needed?

EDIT: Didn't notice last night that this thread is already 7 pages on its way. Is further testing still needed?
Thank you for your offer. As for the H2O 1st gen, the tests done by boriar and nook_nerd are sufficient. For the Glo, I did the test myself.

I have now added a list of the models already tested at the top of the concerned post.

Last edited by tshering; 02-01-2018 at 06:02 AM.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:41 AM   #96
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post
Seems to work fine on a Glo HD.
thank you.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #97
nook_nerd
Connoisseur
nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.nook_nerd solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo_Aura_H2O, Kobo_Aura_One
Tshering,

Does this patch last patch need to be applied to the Kobo Aura One as well?

Thanks,
John Feole
nook_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:37 AM   #98
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nook_nerd View Post
Tshering,

Does this patch last patch need to be applied to the Kobo Aura One as well?

Thanks,
John Feole
My plan is to provide an update package that contains basically the changes of this patch for all those who have already installed KSM 09, and to update the main package for new users. The goal is that every KSM 09 user has the same version without regard of the model of the reader. I waited for some time to give users a chance to test the test package on devices that have not yet been tested and give some feedback. Maybe I wait till the weekend and will then publish the update, whether there was some feedback or not.