Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-03-2020, 03:19 AM   #61
VladimirS
Connoisseur
VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
I agree... inkapad 3 was one of the first premium big screen devices, and we stll wait for update. We heard that pro version of Inkpad 3 allready received 6.0 update...
VladimirS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #62
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Yes PocketBook InkPad 3 Pro has got firmware 6.x released on May, 7th 2020. Here are some screens: http://cyfranek.booklikes.com/post/2...likacje-legimi

Last edited by Cyfranek; 08-03-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2020, 05:32 AM   #63
julesf
julesf began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3
Hi! Has anyone tried to install the Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro 6.x update on an Inkpad 3?
Inkpad 3 and Inkpad 3 Pro share the same hardware, don't they?
julesf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:30 AM   #64
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
No, they don't. The Pro has Bluetooth, the Inkpad 3 has a Micro SD Card.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 11:44 AM   #65
cassini
Enthusiast
cassini began at the beginning.

Month ago I asked on new firmware ver. 6 for Inkpad 3. Do you know more info about release?
cassini is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2020, 05:46 PM   #66
VladimirS
Connoisseur
VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VladimirS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
I sent email last week to Pocketbook support team about release date of PB Inkpad 3 firmware 6.0. They told me that approximate release date is end of september and start of october 2020.
VladimirS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 12:58 PM   #67
cassini
Enthusiast
cassini began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirS View Post
I sent email last week to Pocketbook support team about release date of PB Inkpad 3 firmware 6.0. They told me that approximate release date is end of september and start of october 2020.
Seems that approximate release date is not correct. Maybe next month. Maybe Christmas. Maybe New year.
cassini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:10 PM   #68
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
I prefer the current version 5.20 of the PB Touch HD 2 and InkPad 3 to version 6.1 of the PB Touch HD 3, so I have no interest in upgrading. There are a couple of things that interest me, but overall I find it worse.
cellaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 03:07 PM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
I prefer the current version 5.20 of the PB Touch HD 2 and InkPad 3 to version 6.1 of the PB Touch HD 3, so I have no interest in upgrading. There are a couple of things that interest me, but overall I find it worse.
What is it you find worse?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 04:40 PM   #70
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Version 5.20 is better optimized. They have been working on it for years and that shows in the performance. Version 6.1 is very recent, still with errors and, above all, slower. Everything is slower: moving through the folders in the Library, accessing menus, opening books, following links... It lacks fluidity. I am not interested in changing the version, but everything is debatable. The good thing about PocketBook is that you can install any version you want. If you like version 6.1, you install it. If you don't like it, you go back to version 5.20. The best thing is that everyone tries it out and chooses the one they like best. There is already a Beta version 6.1 for InkPad 3, so it won't take long to get out. Here we talk about it... https://www.e-reader-forum.de/t/vers...uegbar.155893/
cellaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:13 PM   #71
joepie
Zealot
joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Inkpad 3 -> Onyx Boox Nova 3
Installed the 6.1 release on my Inkpad 3 yesterday.
Haven't read for over 20 minutes, but my first impression is that the update is good.
I didn't notice slower response and the interface has improved a bit.
You can now scale images in the epub reader, that can be nice.
joepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 01:35 PM   #72
JoeKindle
JoeKindle began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Epos2, KOA2, PB740, KA1
Running 6.1.1069 since today on PB740. Seems stable, but one problem:
Can‘t find the „systems“ subfolder anymore to add new fonts.
Windows 10 on my PC is set to display hidden subfolders but they are not visible anymore after the update.
Any ideas / solutions to that problem ?
JoeKindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:43 AM   #73
totasenior
totasenior began at the beginning.

Device: PB Inkpad 3 pro; PB Touch HD 3; Pocketbook Color
I went that way too. Try it with Total Commander - It worked for me.
Of course, you also need to set the option to show hidden folders here.
totasenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 02:17 AM   #74
gmajna
gmajna began at the beginning.

Hello. I already have new firmware 6.1 for Inkpad 3. Everything seem fine and snappy. Now we can menaged our shortcuts. I have only one problem... shortcuts on main screen. I menage some new shortcuts, something I deleted... but after restart like nothing is happened. It's the same like before. My shortcuts is gone everytime I must do the same procedure. Any hint maybe? Am I doing sonething wrong?
gmajna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #75
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
It happened with one Beta version I had. Going online once helped, after that shortcuts stayed as I defined them.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote