Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #1
Catsnkites
Connoisseur
Catsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Libre
Question Location of ePub files on my Windows 10 computer

Hello All!

I'm assisting my mom with her Nook books. I have her account login information.

I use Calibre to organize my books and I'd like to do the same for her books.

I downloaded and installed the Nook App to my laptop. I can open the app and I can see her books. I can read her books. I see the little clouds showing the books need to be downloaded.

I thought I downloaded a certain book (first one in the list). Where the heck is the file stored on my laptop??

Years ago I had a Nook and I had no trouble finding the files in order to use Calibre.

Help!

Susie
Kansas
Catsnkites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 05:31 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Try C:\Users\"username"\App Data\Local\Packages\BarnesNoble.Nook_ahnzqzva31enc \LocalState

But whether you can remove the DRM or not, is anyone's guess. The key may no longer work. I'd suggest not to buy ebooks from B&N anymore.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2020, 09:57 AM   #3
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I haven't been able to strip DRM from B&N books for over a year now. So I don't buy much from them. I like to think that if they go out of the nook business they would transfer our books somewhere else, but I can't count on that. Good luck.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote