Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-04-2017, 05:47 PM   #1
WildBluePress
WildBluePress began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hello from WildBlue Press

Hello Everyone,
I'm Michael Cordova from WildBlue Press. I've seen MobileRead around a bit lately so I thought I'd join in and see what can come of it.

We publish true crime, mysteries, thrillers, romance and business books in eBook, paperback and audio book formats. We're now publishing four to five books a month and expanding our genres, so it's keeping us hopping.

Looking forward to it.

Best...

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-04-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Links are not allowed.
WildBluePress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to Mobileread!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
mysteries, publisher, romance, thrillers, true crime