Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 06-26-2020, 08:12 AM   #1
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
PROBLEMS WITH Official READER app

Yesterday,| was Reading A Comic IN Pdf format. 3 o 4 times the app crashed and tablet rebooted. THE EXACT moment Is When CHANGE PAGe. do you know why app crash?
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 04:28 AM   #2
Merithyn
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra1 View Post
Yesterday,| was Reading A Comic IN Pdf format. 3 o 4 times the app crashed and tablet rebooted. THE EXACT moment Is When CHANGE PAGe. do you know why app crash?
Don't bother with the default reader. It's not meant for comics and it's bad. You can read them in Tachiyomi (cbz) or if you want a refresh on each page in koreader. Both also have autocrop/sizing option and at least for me never crash. I read the comics in size range from 50mb to 1GB directly from my SD and no problems so far.
Old 07-28-2020, 04:14 PM   #3
MustardOrMayo
Connoisseur
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas (main) + (many others)
I suspect that it's because the formatting in the book you were reading is too advanced for the built-in reader app to handle.

I have a graphic novel PDF where the formatting is advanced enough that on Kobo e-readers, the copyright and contents pages fail to render properly (lots of missing text), and the front cover has some artifacting, but on the Likebook built-in reader, the copyright and contents pages render correctly, but the cover renders in a way that makes it look corrupted. In both cases, the body matter renders correctly.
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote