Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 12:34 PM   #1
TryWait
TryWait began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Post Greetings from within self-quarantine!

Here in Rochester, NY.

I always work from home, so it isn't that different for me, except I am not going out for lunch.

I am looking for someone to work with to convert well-organized old html post into an epub using Sigl. Cannot find much documentation. I am familiar with html code, but cannot figure out how to make the necessary code changes to create an epub. Anyone up for a small project?
TryWait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:54 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Why not use Calibre for converting? You can edit the epub afterwards with Sigil, if you want. Sigil is not a converter, it's an editor.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:02 PM   #3
TryWait
TryWait began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
That is very helpful advice! Much appreciated!
TryWait is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
create, epub, html, sigl