Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-01-2021, 09:33 AM   #1
UsernameMan
UsernameMan began at the beginning.

Device: Computer (Windows)
Transfer to and from PC and Phone Annotations (not just PDF)

How do I do this? If I buy calibre companion will i be able to save annotations to any format in my dropbox account? I use moon reader pro, which does seem to recognize pdf annotations, but not Epub or other formats.
UsernameMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 09:56 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The best way to use annotations in calibre is to use the calibre content server and read in the browser on your device, then the annotations will be automatically available in your calibre library no need tfor any third party programs. Note that annotations only work with ebook formats epub/azw3/mobi not PDF.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote