Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-10-2020, 12:18 AM   #1
Sheilafitz
Sheilafitz began at the beginning.

Device: nook glowlight 3
Cool sync nook glowlight3

Hi All,

I have this book on my nook glowlight3 and wanted to continue reading through the Nook app on my iPad. But when I opened the app the book wouldn't sync. It did find a updated location. The location was no where near where I stopped reading. Same thing happened when I wanted to read back on my nook e-reader.

I thought maybe it was because nook glowlight wasn't on wifi. I made sure that was turned on. But again it wasn't right.

I noticed with the new update there is a sync wheel. Not sure what it is syncing, nothing works for me.

Anyone having this problem, or can give any suggestion?
Thank you
Sheilafitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:04 AM   #2
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Unfortunately I've never been impressed with the sync function on Nook. I've been using Nooks for many years and they have never been very good at that. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 05:31 PM   #3
Sheilafitz
Sheilafitz began at the beginning.

Device: nook glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
Unfortunately I've never been impressed with the sync function on Nook. I've been using Nooks for many years and they have never been very good at that. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
No problem. Thanks for answering. It's a shame because I too loved nook. If it wasn't for them doing away with any upgrades for original (which I still have) and they gave me a good deal on a glowlight3, I wouldn't even look again.

If I use my iPad I just make sure (or try to) to end on a new chapter. And visa versa.

I have a kindle and I am starting to do the samething read on e-reader than on iPad. Haven't tested the synch on it yet. I think (hope) that it is much better. keeping fingers crossed :::xxx:::
Sheilafitz is offline   Reply With Quote