dmitry
dmitry began at the beginning.

Device: none
X10 MID Tablet PC

This MID has shown on Engaget
http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/26/x...-on-the-cheap/
and here a link to buy
http://www.pandawill.com/X10-MID-Tab...MI_p36006.html

Looks pretty nice. Does anybody have it? Could write some thoughts about it?
dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Not a Tablet PC as trademarked by Microsoft:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...4006:1namh.2.2

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
dmitry
dmitry began at the beginning.

Device: none
Yes, it's not a tablet. I just copied the name from somewhere... It's MID .
It's 7" and spec are pretty standard. Good thing is that as advertised it can handle video in any format.
dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
I just purchased the younger brother of this device... the Orphan e900 (or Ipad, or Tipad). Specs are less impressive but delivers incredible bang for the buck. Got mine for $119.

I bought an Android tablet which I had for a week and then sold it. I discovered that I really prefer Windows CE. I'm not quite sure why Android is garnering such enthusiasm, it's interface doesn't fit so well on a 7" screen (yet).
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote