Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-16-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
ilweran
ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Mini, Pocketbook Color
Adding multple books to a collection

Is this possible on a Pocketbook?

Just got the Pocketbook Color, I can create collections, add books individually, but if I select multiple books and try and add to a collection it only adds the first book selected.
ilweran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:55 AM   #2
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Out of curiosity I tried adding multiple books to a collection on my Inkpad 3 pro and I received the same results. Only the first book was added to the collection. I have been able to do multiple deletions. Hopefully somebody knows a solution to this problem?
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2020, 03:08 PM   #3
ilweran
ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilweran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's frustrating. I have 660 books on there already, putting each one individually into a collection is going to be somewhat time consuming...

It would be my only criticism so far though. Maybe I'll email Pocketbook!
Old 08-21-2020, 04:59 PM   #4
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you do find out how to do it ... I would greatly appreciate it if you could post what you find out here. I have about 1700 books loaded and the same task ahead of me.
Old 08-22-2020, 02:53 PM   #5
ilweran

I did email them, they responded very quickly to say , that no, you can't add multiple books to a collection but that they would pass on the request to R&D, so fingers crossed!
Advert
Old 08-22-2020, 03:07 PM   #6
fbrII
F. BluDevil

Thanks for the information. I really like reading with my Pocketbook reader so I will happily wait and hope they can address soon.