Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
bbc world book night (UK and Ireland) - one million books to be given away

If you are in the UK or Ireland, the world book night is on next Satruday 5th March, when one million books will be given away -details are here.

Last edited by paola; 02-28-2011 at 03:18 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

World book night is tonight
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Nice idea. There are lots of good book-related programmes on the BBC tonight, and there have been some over the past few days.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I signed up to be a 'giver' and I was on stage for the World Book Night launch in Trafalgar Square on Friday 5th, then gave out the books on World Book Night. I did a few write-ups about it on my blog.
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Smith View Post
I signed up to be a 'giver' and I was on stage for the World Book Night launch in Trafalgar Square on Friday 5th, then gave out the books on World Book Night. I did a few write-ups about it on my blog.
thanks Helen,
very interesting posts on your blog!
Advert