Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 05:09 PM   #316
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:20 PM   #317
dodicono
dodicono began at the beginning.

Device: kindle PW4
I want PM unlocked to be able to jailbreak my kindle, would you please help me with this.
dodicono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2020, 02:46 AM   #318
Akv33
Akv33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello! Help unlock private messages. I would like help on this forum
Akv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:55 AM   #319
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodicono View Post
I want PM unlocked to be able to jailbreak my kindle, would you please help me with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akv33 View Post
Hello! Help unlock private messages. I would like help on this forum
Both done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 03:30 PM   #320
Puderzo
Puderzo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
So, been reading through the PW4 JB thread, and it seems like it's finally happening! I just need PM rights to be able to send ilovejedd a PM. So, could I pretty please get PM rights?
Puderzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2020, 04:31 PM   #321
Puderzo
Puderzo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puderzo View Post
So, been reading through the PW4 JB thread, and it seems like it's finally happening! I just need PM rights to be able to send ilovejedd a PM. So, could I pretty please get PM rights?
Nevermind; I already seem to have that option I never even tried, as I just assumed I wouldn't be able to send PM:s without some kind of posting beforehand. Anyway, thanks for reading this ramble
Puderzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 01:39 PM   #322
Valso92
Valso92 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Could you please enable PM for me?
Valso92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:20 PM   #323
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 01:43 AM   #324
Aga-Akile
Aga-Akile began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2018
Hello!
New user here!

I'm interested in a JB and need to be able to send a PM, any help would be appreciated!

Aga-Akile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:34 AM   #325
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-Akile View Post
Hello!
New user here!

I'm interested in a JB and need to be able to send a PM, any help would be appreciated!

Done.
Old 07-19-2020, 03:48 AM   #326
haeyoung
haeyoung began at the beginning.

Device: PaperWhite 4, PaperWhite 1, Kindle 4, iPad mini
Could you please give PM permission?

Could you please give PM permission for me?
I really want to jailbreak my PW4
haeyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 04:28 AM   #327
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by haeyoung View Post
Could you please give PM permission for me?
I really want to jailbreak my PW4
Done.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:16 PM   #328
gudvinr
gudvinr began at the beginning.

Device: none
I guess there's quite few reasons to request PM permissions for casual lurkers like myself so can I get one too?
gudvinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:00 AM   #329
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudvinr View Post
I guess there's quite few reasons to request PM permissions for casual lurkers like myself so can I get one too?
Done.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #330
shivashranz
shivashranz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (G001 0212 9492 0LQP)
PM feature enable

Hi, I'm in need of jailbreaking my kindle, which requires me to send a PM. can i be granted the feature? thanks.
shivashranz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature