Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #76
niksknits
niksknits began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Hey there. I was looking at your avatar and noticed that you have a picture of the cover of Elizabeth Zimmerman's "knitting without tears" on your e-reader. I'm a rather obsessed knitter, so, I HAD to say hello
niksknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #77
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by niksknits View Post
Hey there. I was looking at your avatar and noticed that you have a picture of the cover of Elizabeth Zimmerman's "knitting without tears" on your e-reader. I'm a rather obsessed knitter, so, I HAD to say hello
Right back at you...Welcome to MobileRead.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
sony