Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
mikij
Connoisseur
mikij doesn't littermikij doesn't litter

Device: PRS-600
Well, I had black for 1 day (it didn't want to start), then I replaced it for a red one because there were no more blacks. I found the new one prettier, but this is very personal.
mikij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #17
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikij View Post
Well, I had black for 1 day (it didn't want to start), then I replaced it for a red one because there were no more blacks. I found the new one prettier, but this is very personal.
I got the red one with the black book style cover. Looks good!
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #18
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Can you post any of the books here in the forum? because I'm sure people here would be happy to test them out for you before you buy the 600.

(If they are in copyright you can't post the books )
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote