Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Thumbs up Nice Gesture by enTourage!

I received this message in the mail today:

"
Thanks!

You were one of the first to embrace the latest in e-reader and tablet netbook technologies with your purchase of the enTourage eDGe. You showed support for our product even before it was available for shipment.

For that early dedication, we'd like to thank you with a $30 gift card for our online store, which you can spend any way you like. You can buy e-books or accessories for your new device, or use your card toward the purchase of another enTourage eDGe for a friend. The choice is up to you!

All of us at enTourage Systems sincerely hope you're enjoying your experience with the world's first dualbook.

All the best,

enTourage"

Whatever fate the future holds for this product, I can say I've been very impressed with the company's continuous devotion to customer appreciation, service, and support, and think there are many businesses that could benefit by mimicking some of enTourage's practices.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Now that's a gesture!
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
Franky
Nameless Being

i'll nominate you, Borisb
Old 05-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Actually, soon after I got the same gift card. Turns out the company sent it to all the early buyers.
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote