Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
syfr
syfr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
n00b question: Probs with Christian Sci Mon

I'm able to get this transferred to my Kindle II, but all I seem to see are section separators/headings. I can't seem to be able to display the articles themselves.

I'm sure this is a n00b question but I've checked the FAQ and done a search to no avail.

Thanks for the great program and forum
syfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's possible the website has changed, so the recipe has to be updated. Opena ticket and someone will get to it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
syfr
syfr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
I think I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It's possible the website has changed, so the recipe has to be updated. Opena ticket and someone will get to it.
Placed a note at the end of the "recipe" sticky, if that's the right place.

Thanks!

PS: I sure miss Albuquerque ! Lived there 30 yrs
syfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by syfr View Post
Placed a note at the end of the "recipe" sticky, if that's the right place.

Thanks!

PS: I sure miss Albuquerque ! Lived there 30 yrs
Well I just moved to Albuquerque a few months ago.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote