Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-14-2005, 08:46 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Warriors Soul by Chuck Pfarrer

Go buy this book now. I would just leave it at that but probably no one would go buy it. I have been up to 5am the past two nights because I seriously cant put this book down. I posted earlier I wanted a biography book and I just got finished playing metal gear solid 3 so I saw this book and was like this sounds interesting. It was also 50% off of $7. Basically this book is a true story about the author as he goes through BUDs, the hardest boot camp in the USA, and his adventures as a navy SEAL. Just reading some of his stories and imagining that they really happened are just crazy. The author has a great sense of humor and I find myself actually laughing out loud, something I never do with a book. If you have ever watched those movies like predator or aliens where they have the bad a.. soldiers acting like a bunch of goofballs then you already know how the SEALS act in this book. Just uh....... gobuythisbook!!!! thank me later.
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook19601.htm
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:20 AM   #2
cheshire
Fence Sitter
cheshire began at the beginning.

Device: Asus P525
Wow, over at Fictionwise, all 6 reader ratings are "Great". The excerpt reads quite well, too.

Incidentally, which format did you purchase it in?
cheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2005, 03:53 AM   #3
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
I got mine in a mobipocket format. That is the only reader I use. The book also contains alot of really nice black and white pictures half way through.
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:04 AM   #4
morituri
Enthusiast
morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morituri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6, iPad Air, Kindle PW2, Kindle HD
This book is in my shopping cart ;-) I expect to buy it at the end of the month.
morituri is offline   Reply With Quote