Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
adriaja
adriaja began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle: Oasis and Voyage
Oasis walnut cover vs limited edition voyage cover

Please, someone who owns both covers, the oasis walnut and the limited edition for kindle voyage, can you tell me if both are the same leather and same colour? I have the limited edition cover for my voyage and it seems to be more dark than the photos I've seen of the walnut cover. Thanks!
adriaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Strange question..... Why would color matter? The Oasis is Not a True cover it a Battery Pack to extend the life of the Oasis. Tho once its Drained you Need it On the Oasis to Re-charge. Yes there has been problems with them connecting to do its job.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2016, 03:45 PM   #3
adriaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Strange question..... Why would color matter? The Oasis is Not a True cover it a Battery Pack to extend the life of the Oasis. Tho once its Drained you Need it On the Oasis to Re-charge. Yes there has been problems with them connecting to do its job.
Thanks Katie1, I know about it. My question is only about the colour of both covers. I want to buy an oasis and would like to know how the walnut cover looks in comparison to my limited edition cover of my voyage, if it's darker or clearer or totally different.
(Sorry for my English, it's not my language)
Old 07-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #4
positively4th
Enthusiast
positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis, Xiaomi Inkpad X, Xiaomi Inkpalm 5
I don't have the limited edition leather cover for the voyage, but I do for the oasis. I will say that I found it to be much darker than it appears in Amazon's promotional photos, so maybe that helps.
positively4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #5
adriaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by positively4th View Post
I don't have the limited edition leather cover for the voyage, but I do for the oasis. I will say that I found it to be much darker than it appears in Amazon's promotional photos, so maybe that helps.
Thank you very much for your response! What a pity, I would have liked it to be as in the pictures, clearer, but in any case, I have already made the order and next Wednesday I'll check for myself. I hope anyway it will look cool to me...
Advert