Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Humble bundle to expand e-book and audiobook offerings

I came across this today, and thought many of you might find it interesting. It seems (despite how those offerings may have compared to computer game bundles) that Humble Bundle's e-book and audiobook offerings have been considered a success and are looking to continue (or even expand).

http://www.teleread.com/drm/humble-b...ook-offerings/

Good news from where I stand.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Humble Bundles are great, I buy the majority of them. Glad to see they're going to do more ebooks and audiobooks in the future.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I got the last one and while, to my shame, I haven't actually read any of the books yet, I felt it was a really good deal and I really like the HB set up - I've bought a fair few of their game bundles and those have often been brilliant too. I was actually really disappointed I missed the first one. Hopefully they can get more publishers on board.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #4
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Nice! I picked up both the audio bundle and the last ebook bundle with the Fantasy titles. Looking forward to what HB offer in the future.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote