Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
davidestesbooks
davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Fallen or Hush Hush?

Which series about angels and demons do you prefer, Fallen or Hush Hush? Personally I prefer Fallen but both are really good!
davidestesbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR, iPad Air 2
Hush Hush is STRANGE. I didn't really get into Fallen that much either, but Hush Hush was just unbearable.
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
babyfebruary82
babyfebruary82 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
I haven't read Hush Hush but I loved the Fallen series so far. I think Luce whines a lot (teenagers and all that), but she has definitely evolved into an independent heroine. I can't wait for the last book.

Last edited by babyfebruary82; 12-09-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: because typing is hard at 6:30 a.m.
babyfebruary82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
davidestesbooks
davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'davidestesbooks knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Yeah, I agree that Luce comes into her own throughout the series. Really looking forward to see where Lauren Kate goes with it in the 4th book
davidestesbooks is offline   Reply With Quote