Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Looking for this book.

So I am currently reading (in paper format) Some Danger Involved by Will Thomas. My Sony 505 arrived today.

I'm really enjoying this book which is actually part of a series. The second book in the series is called To Kingdom Come. It's a mystery along the lines of Sherlock Holmes. All the e-book sites I've searched have every book in the series except that one. I cannot believe the second book in a series of 4 is the only one not available in e-book format.

Does anyone know of any other sites to search or even possibly have the book in e-book format?

Thanks.
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I too have not found an ebook (legal) version of To Kingdom Come - the only book in this series NOT converted yet. But - the series is highly enjoyable - esp. to Sherlock Holmes fans.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Got one

The local library had a copy, so I signed it out today. At least I didn't have to buy it. I'm about half way through the first book in the series and really like it. I also like Sherlock Holmes.
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote