Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-10-2021, 01:34 AM   #691
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can you enable PM for https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=323280

tks BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:02 AM   #692
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2021, 01:13 AM   #693
CyberPixel
CyberPixel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen
Request to enable Private Messages

Hey! I am new to this forum and could I possible get PM access? Thanks in advance

[https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=317532]
CyberPixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 04:27 AM   #694
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPixel View Post
Hey! I am new to this forum and could I possible get PM access? Thanks in advance
Done.
Old 09-21-2021, 07:58 AM   #695
Milto75
Milto75 began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Hi, I would also like to request PM to be enabled so i can get a Kobo image to fix my broken Kobo. Thanks in advance!
Milto75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2021, 09:12 AM   #696
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milto75 View Post
Hi, I would also like to request PM to be enabled so i can get a Kobo image to fix my broken Kobo. Thanks in advance!
Done.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:21 PM   #697
parun
parun began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Can you enable PM for https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=323671
parun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 03:58 AM   #698
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by parun View Post
Done.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:27 PM   #699
vali
vali began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Hi, I am new to this forum and could I possible get PM access? Thanks !
vali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 03:33 PM   #700
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
Hi, I am new to this forum and could I possible get PM access? Thanks !
Done.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:16 AM   #701
raven318
raven318 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Try it now.
Hi there, may you please activate the PM on may account?
Thank you Brother
raven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 10:07 AM   #702
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven318 View Post
Hi there, may you please activate the PM on may account?
Thank you Brother
Done.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:29 AM   #703
raven318
raven318 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thanks very much
raven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 03:33 PM   #704
Jm84
Jm84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Needing PM access

Hi, i am new here, and needing to configure PM access to interact with this post. Anyone can help me? I will be very greateful.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...image&page=119

Thanks in advance !
Jm84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:31 AM   #705
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm84 View Post
Hi, i am new here, and needing to configure PM access to interact with this post. Anyone can help me? I will be very greateful.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...image&page=119

Thanks in advance !
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature