Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 09:20 AM   #76
SamB
SamB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Could you please PM me a link the SD image for the Kobo Aura Edition 2? Thanks in advance! -Sam
Old 11-30-2018, 05:40 PM   #77
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #78
Nescafe
Nescafe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Hi,

Could I please get an SD image for my Kobo Aura 2nd Edition?

I really appreciate for your help
Old 12-01-2018, 05:53 PM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:25 AM   #80
d.fyc.kobo
d.fyc.kobo began at the beginning.

Hi davidfor,

Could I please get an SD image for my Kobo Aura 2nd Edition as well?

I really appreciate for your help. Thanks!
Advert
Old 12-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #82
orkes
orkes began at the beginning.

Hi David,
Could you please also PM me an SD image for the Kobo Aura Edition 2? Thanks!
Old 12-06-2018, 05:49 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #84
gdoh
gdoh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura 2nd edition
hey david,

My little girl brought her ereader to me and it is completely bricked. could you be so kind as to help me obtaining the sd image for the kobo aura edition 2?
Old 12-09-2018, 05:38 PM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #86
alheira
alheira began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2
Hello guy's. Hello! Help is needed. My Aura 2 is frozen.. I need the image of the SD card. Please help me. Thanks in advance
Old 12-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #87
alheira

Hello David,
Could you please PM me the SD image for the Kobo Aura Edition 2? Thanks!
Old 12-17-2018, 06:22 PM   #88
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the PM.

And it is polite to give a reasonable amount of time for a response. 20 minutes is a long way from that.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:44 AM   #89
alheira

Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent in response to the PM.

And it is polite to give a reasonable amount of time for a response. 20 minutes is a long way from that.
So sorry, and many thanks.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #90
Deacon
Deacon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura second editon
Hi, a few days ago my kobo aura 2 got a frozen screen. Several hard resets don't work unfortunately. I also can't read the SD-card anymore. So my next move is to try and rewrite the card with a original image.
Would anybody be so kind as to PM me one?
Thanks!
Closed Thread