Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 04:01 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
New! FREE Amazon $3 Credit for MP3s (US only)

Well, since no mods censored me for posting last time, thought I'd share again...

This is completely free, just redeem the code "GET3MP3S" on US Amazon's Get $3 in MP3 Downloads page and you'll get an instant $3.00 credit in your account. The catch is that you have to spend that amount before November 29, 2010 11:59 PM PST and you can only use it to get MP3s.

* I used this code with Amazon's Black Friday Deals Week for MP3 page since they have several albums there priced at $3.99 including Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album, etc.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
And once again, Arcadata, I thank you. Will have no trouble redeeming the coupon by the 29th.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
Wait_For_It
Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.Wait_For_It can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire
Thanks!
Wait_For_It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! I just picked up the new Jason Crabb Christmas Album for $6.49 with this code and got a $5 dollar credit for Video downloads to use!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 AM   #5
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Woohoo, thanks!

Thanks to a no-repeat week on a local radio station, I've had a couple songs stuck in my head that I didn't actually own and it's been driving me crazy.

(The Babys - Midnight Rendezvous, and Moxy - Sail On, Sail Away in case anyone cares)

It's funny that Amazon does this for Mp3s, but I haven't seen something like it for books.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Thank you arcadata! Picked up a few tracks that I have been meaning to get for a while, so this was a nice opportunity.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Dark Side of the Moon for $1.99

Happy Me.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
Musette
Enthusiast
Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Musette is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thanks, arcdaata. Much appreciated!
Musette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #9
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Yay! I had been meaning to buy Hot Razors in My Heart. And maybe a couple of Russell Oberlin songs from his John Dowland album of lute songs. What a combination.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
icewyche
Dark Queen of Bibliomanes
icewyche has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-650
Awesome...I got Aly Tejas's "Music for Ballet Class III" for $4.99!
icewyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
I had already paid full price for Dark Side of the Moon, but I was able to get the latest Arcade Fire release for $1.99, so thank you kindly!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Arcadata! I got Joe Zawinul's Rise and Fall of the Third Stream, which I've wanted for forty years!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote