Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
from the damage report made by an inspector after you are hit by lightning.
What inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
and its up to $10,000. it you only loose your TV, than you only get the price of the TV.
Well, I knew that of course.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #32
yogi4675
yogi4675 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi there,
Assuming that you guys are looking at the same link from ebay that gardenstate sent...I ordered the BookArmor case from that same seller. It says that the shipping rate to Canada was $17 by UPS, but I asked him if he could ship it by USPS at the cheapest rate and he said that he could ship it for $5 US. It arrived in a week! The seller even packed it in a shipping box with packing. Needless to say, the BookArmor case arrived in PRISTINE condition...this seller is AMAZING! Ask him if he can ship it to you by USPS - you might be able to get a better deal this way.
By the way, the BookArmor case is great - it was actually sturdier than I thought it would be...very happy with this purchase.
yogi4675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #33
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I got a Book Armor case in the mail today from the same eBay seller. Great quality, and I like that both front & back are hard for extra protection. I'll definitely put the Reader in this before tossing it into a crowded bag. It's a little bulky for my favorite purse though.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote