Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-01-2021, 04:42 AM   #1
joselitux
joselitux began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
amazon blocked Calibre emailed documents

after a while I have been trying to sent my documents to my kindle mail account via calibre and it always requested for verification.

Contacted amazon to disable this annoying feature and they told me they consider documents sent via calibre as "dangerous and can destroy your kindle device". So they blocked all the content that seems that is coming fom Calibre.

Now you have to send it from your mail client instead.

any workaround?
joselitux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:45 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What they really mean is they consider documents created by calibre as dangerous and can destroy amazon's monopoly.

I'm afraid there is nothing calibre can do about it, amazon have full control over what email they deliver to kindle's. You r ebst bet is to use the USB cable or the content server to bypass amazon.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle, mail