Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-15-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Results of author survey

Couple notes first:

For this survey "NEVER BEEN PUBLISH" = means self-published that has never had a traditional publishing contact

The sample size was statistically large enough, but it is self-reported data so you may or may not trust it.

It is 29 pages long!

http://theseasonforromance.com/wordp...ave-new-world/

I would say that I think it confirms much of what I was thinking so that of course makes it completely valid and correct.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote