Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-21-2013, 05:25 AM   #1
Summerhillie
Summerhillie began at the beginning.

Device: Asus TF700
Incomplete TOC Problem

Newbie here and to the Calibre program.

I added an epub created out of TreeDB Notes with over 17 thousand recipes under 51 main folders and numerous sub folders.

Problem: it only shows 7 main folders. It did add all the recipes.
Question: What did I do wrong? I opened the file in a different reader and all
the main folders showed up.
Thanks.
Summerhillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the forums correctly. Calibre questions belong in the Calibre forum. Moved.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look at the options under Table of Contents in teh conversion dialog. I'm guessing you are generating a toc from links and you have the maximum number of links set to the default of 50
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
Summerhillie
Summerhillie began at the beginning.

Device: Asus TF700
Incomplete TOC

Thanks for your quick response.
I tried different settings for the TOC links as you suggested even up to 600
links and still not getting the full toc.

I added another version to new book and changed the setting, did the convert, but still not reading the full file folders.

The last toc entry shows (up at top of the viewer) 1385.0 / 2349.

Thanks for providing your great program for free!
Regards
Frank
Summerhillie is offline   Reply With Quote