Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-20-2019, 07:25 AM   #1
alexstacey
alexstacey began at the beginning.

Device: i{ad Mini 6, Pocketbook InkPad Color 3, Kobo Elipsa 2E
Kobo Aura One Collections

Hi, this is my first post so apologies for any mistakes or lack of protocol etc.

I have about a hundred books on my Aura One of which 60 are a collection of George Simenon's Maigret books. I would like to know if there is any way that I can hide them from my general book list and only "see" them when I click on the Maigret Collection. When I go to My Books they are all there mixed in with all my other books and, as I am about to load another 50 books (non-Maigret) before I set off on my travels, it would be nice to not have to scroll through 40 or more pages of My Books to find what I want to read. Again, apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I had a look but couldn't find an answer - and also for being a bit long winded.

All my books are sideloaded from Calibre.
alexstacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:37 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You want to hide the ones that are by Simenon in the collection?

Let me make a suggestion: Put all the ones that are NOT by Simenon in its own - single - collection. Then you'll have two different collections.

Or, if you choose not to do this, just go to AUTHORS and ignore everything by Simenon.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #3
alexstacey
alexstacey began at the beginning.

Device: i{ad Mini 6, Pocketbook InkPad Color 3, Kobo Elipsa 2E
Thanks Dr. Drib. It seems so obvious I wish I had thought of it before wasting everyone's time. Once I sort out the collections I then never need to go to My Books anymore but use My Collections and everything will be sorted. Thanks again.
alexstacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstacey View Post
Thanks Dr. Drib. It seems so obvious I wish I had thought of it before wasting everyone's time. Once I sort out the collections I then never need to go to My Books anymore but use My Collections and everything will be sorted. Thanks again.

You're not wasting my time at all.

I'm happy to help. Perhaps other members may have different solutions/suggestions.

Welcome to Mobileread!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote