Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Moon+ Reader Pro TTS frequently stopping

I have been using the Moon+ Reader Pro for several years now and I love it, but I have an issue that I can not seem to resolve. Lately (possibly since my Moto G5 Plus updated to Android 8.0) the TTS has not been working properly. It stops and pauses frequently, making it basically unusable. I am using the Google Text-to-speech Engine and the "Stop TTS after x minutes" box is left unchecked.

I have no idea why this is occurring, nor how to fix the issue. I use the TTS feature while I work and it has become very helpful in getting me through my nights. Any assistance or advice that you fine folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:03 PM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
It happens with several books, it may be because of the structure of the book, it happened to me with only one book, when I finished it I had no problems

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3000 mediante Tapatalk
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert