Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 04-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
jukin
Connoisseur
jukin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 & Nook Tablet
Geen exacte match

Since v3.39 (I'm on 3.41 now) I have been getting a pop-up window whenever I click on Download metadata. I'm guessing it's in dutch - the window title is 'Geen exacte match'. There a list of different dutch entries in the window. Does anyone know why this appears and how I can get rid of it?

Running Windows 10 x64 latest build and the 64bit version of Calibre.

Thanks

PS: I did a search on Dutch in the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for.
jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Is your calibre interface language set to dutch? if so try, changing it in Preferences->Look & feel to English (or whatever language you need) and then restart.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #3
jukin
Connoisseur
jukin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 & Nook Tablet
It was set to English. I changed to English UK and so far it seems OK. Thanks Kovid.
jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
In that case it is likely coming from a third party metadata download plugin.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote